Art. 130. Drafting and methods of publication of notices and notices
1 Notices referred to in Articles 127 to 129 containing the information set out in Annex XIV, Part II, letters A, B, D, G e and H and in the format of standard forms, including standard forms for corrigenda are drawn up in conformity to those drawn up by the Commission and submitted to the Publications Office of the European Union by electronic means and published in conformity with Annex V.
2. Notices drawn up and transmitted with the modalities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be published not later than five days after they are sent, without prejudice to provisions on their publication by the Publications Office of the European Union.
3. Notices and calls shall be published in full in one of the official languages) of the Union chosen by the contracting authorities or entities; that language version shall constitute the sole authentic text. Italian contracting authorities or entities shall choose the Italian language, without prejudice to the norms in force in the autonomous Province of Bolzano in the field of bilinguism. A summary of the important elements of each notice shall be published by the contracting authorities or entities out of respect for the principles of transparency and nondiscrimination, in the other official languages.
4. The Publications Office of the European Union shall ensure that the full text and summary of the indicative periodic notices referred to in Article 127, of calls for tenders for calls for tenders establishing a dynamic purchasing system as referred to in Article 55, and notices on the existence of a qualification system used as a call for tender referred to in Article 123, paragraph 3, letter b), continue to be published:
a) in the case of indicative periodic notices: for twelve months or until receipt of an award notice referred to in Article 129 indicating that no other contract will be awarded in the twelve months covered by the call for competition. However, in the case of contracts for social services and other specific services referred to in Annex IX, the periodic indicative notice referred to in Article 142, paragraph 1, letter b), shall continue to be published until the expiration of the validity period initially indicated or until receipt of a contract award notice as required by Article 129, indicating that no further contracts will be awarded in the period covered by the call for tender;
b) in the case of calls for tenders for calls for tenders establishing a dynamic purchasing system: for the period of validity of the dynamic purchasing system;
c) in the case of notices on the existence of a qualification system: for the period of validity.
5. Confirmation of receipt of the notice and of the publication of the transmitted information, with mention of the date of publication, issued by the Publications Office of the European Union to the contracting entities shall be valid as a proof of publication.
6. Contracting entities may publish notices for works, supply or service contracts that are not subject to the publication requirements laid down in this decree, provided that they are sent to the Publications Office of the European Union by electronic means in accordance with the format and procedures for transmission indicated in Annex V.
7. Article 73 applies to publication at national level.
Il primo portale web, liberamente accessibile, interamente dedicato al Codice degli Appalti